Get together your supplies which consist of:
1 wreath form
6 squares of felt (4)4" squares and (2)5.5" squares
Enough lace and/or ribbon to wrap around the wreath
Rotary knife or scissors
Glue gun & sticks (But a needle and thread can be used in its stead)
Here are the super simple steps!
2. Find the centre and using a rotary knife or scissors, cut to almost the center.
3. Add glue to the centre and fold over one piece and affix. Your back layer might reach the centre but probably won't. I folded both pieces at the same time but had to add a bit of glue to the bottom layer and the point sat just outside the centre. (Don't worry though, the button will cover it.)
4. Continue with all four corners until your pinwheel looks like this.
5. Glue button to centre.
6. Rinse and repeat for the next two pinwheels. Aren't they just adorable?!
7. Pull out your wreath for and do a lace/ribbon mock up. I scavenged some lace from my jars for this. I actually used four different pieces so I wanted to make sure they would all fit.
8. Glue ends (if you have multiple pieces)and wrap evenly.
9. Glue your pinwheels on and you are done! Now hang that baby and brighten your mood!
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Happy crafting!