Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday on Wednesday

This weekend Wednesday was invited to a birthday party at Misuraca's Karate Academy. It was really really cool. There was a mini zip-line for the kids, wall climbing and some foam swords and shields play. And at 15 dollars per child (minimum ten kids) (plus an extra fifty for a bouncy castle)it is well worth it. It had a mezanine upstairs for smaller kids with hamster tunnels to rival the local McDonald's (which we don't go to because they smell). But I digress. Although Wednesday did not want ot try the zip line, she did participate in the rest of the activities.

Watching the girls climb the walls.

All harnessed up and ready to climb.

This one if for the showing-the-future-date photo album.

Wednesday was the last one to climb and so she had a case of the I-changed-my-minds "I'm not a big girl." (The other girls were mostly 7-8years old.) And when they wandered off she didn't want to anymore.

We managed to convince her to swing for a bit though. She had fun with her daddy and cousin Alli. I was proud of her. (I have a debilitating fear of heights.)

After cake came the sword fights! This was so cool for the girls. Wednesday loves herself some swordplay.
But mostly, she loves to be dramatic.

♥♥♥

2 comments:

Anji* said...

Looks like an awesome time! I would have loved the swordplay too! and not the climbing!

Unknown said...

That looks like fun! Wednesday has really grown since the last time I saw her. She's not a baby anymore. Your little girl is growing up!